Terms & Conditions
Welcome to JOB.VU
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of JOB.VU’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use JOB.VU’s website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Most of the modern day interactive web sites
to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Some of our
Unless otherwise stated, JOB.VU and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on JOB.VU. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://job.vu for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://job.vu
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://job.vu
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://job.vu
Redistribute content from JOB.VU (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content
in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as
the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,
you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,
and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of JOB.VU’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on this Web site. You agree to indemnify
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon this Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on this Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge for job seeker,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Terms and Conditions of use
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We aim to update the Website regularly and may change the Content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site or close it indefinitely. Any of the Content may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The information and services available on the Website are provided for the sole purpose of job seeker looking for employment opportunities and career information and for Recruiters seeking to recruit staff. You may use, print and download Content from the Website for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the Website.
TDC is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website (except User Content) and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and You may download resume, of any page(s) from the Website for Your personal reference and You may draw the attention of others within Your organisation to material posted on the Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials You have printed off or downloaded in any way and You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of Content must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes.
Registration and Profile
When You register with the Website, You will be asked to create a Profile and provide us with certain information including a valid email address (Your “Information”).
Any Profile including Your CV, resume or details You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any CV or material contained therein which is added to Your Profile.
JOB.VU reserves the right to offer third party services and products to You based on the preferences that You identify when You register and at any time thereafter or You have agreed to receive. Such offers may be made to You by JOB.VU or by third parties.
You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your Profile and that if You cancel Your Profile account or Your Profile is terminated, all Your Information, including CVs, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be removed from the JOB.VU Database and will be removed from any public area of the Website. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through web servers. In addition, third parties who You have permitted to view Your Profile or aspects of it may retain saved copies of Your Information.
JOB.VU reserves the right to delete Your Profile and all of Your Information if You do not access Your Profile for 12 months.
Job Postings contained on the Website are provided by Recruiters and are just moderated by us. We accept no responsibility or liability for the contents of Job Postings and expect job seekers to carry out such verification procedures as are customary and prudent in the circumstances.
Terms for Employers and Recruiters
JOB.VU is a digital recruitment advertising company specific to the online, eCommerce, social and digital media sectors, where job seekers respond to jobs advertised by Recruiters.
Registration and Account
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Recruiter Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You shall be responsible for all uses of Your Profile and passwords, whether or not authorised by You. You agree to immediately notify Bubble of any unauthorised use of Your Profile, or passwords.
You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your Profile or Your Recruiter Profile is terminated, all Your account information, including saved CVs, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be deleted. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Bubble’s web servers.
Content and Links
If a Recruiter’s Job Posting or advertisement contains a link to another site, the Recruiter is responsible for maintaining the links and for the content of the Job Posting or advertisement and the linked site. JOB.VU may, at any time, remove from the Website any Job Posting or advertisement which contains content or links to a site which, in its opinion, is defamatory, illegal or objectionable or will bring the Website or JOB.VU into disrepute. The Recruiter shall indemnify JOB.VU from and against any claims or liability arising from content or links contained in its Job Postings or advertisements.
Recruiters are solely responsible for their Job Postings on the Website.
There are rules regarding the content and format of Job Postings posted on the Website to ensure that job seekers who search the Website receive results which are presented as clearly and informatively as possible. Recruiters agree that JOB.VU may, at its discretion and without liability to the Recruiter, remove from the Website any advertisement which is posted in breach of these rules. The rules may change from time-to-time.
<u>A Job Posting may not contain:</u>
- any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorised by JOB.VU;
- misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in JOB.VU reasonable discretion;
- the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of Your organisation save where expressly agreed by JOB.VU;
- the names of, regions, cities, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
- more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information;
- material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent, illegal or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 16.
<u>You may not use Your Job Posting to:</u>
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labour and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a Job Posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
- post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of JOB.VU or post jobs or other content that contains links to any Website competitive with JOB.VU;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- post any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- post any business opportunity that requires an up-front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the Job Posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the Job Seeker would be selling;
- promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment;
- advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
- request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
- endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
- promote a particular religion;
- post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her (i) racial or ethnic origin (ii) political beliefs(iii) philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) membership of a trade union (v) physical or mental health (vi) sexual life (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings.
Responses to Advertisements
Recruiters agree to deal fairly and professionally with Job Seekers who may respond to a Job Posting or Advertisement and not do anything which may bring JOB.VU and/or the Website into disrepute. You shall indemnify JOB.VU from and against any claim brought by an individual against JOB.VU arising from Your breach of this obligation or any other of these Terms.
JOB.VU does not guarantee any response to a Recruiter’s Job Posting or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised. It is the responsibility of the Recruiter to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that Job Seekers are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics.