Full-Time Warehouse Supervisor – Santo Branch
The Vanuatu Brewing limited is looking for 1 motivated male for the position of Supervisor Warehouse.
– The Warehouse supervisor is in charge of all moving, records of stock, incoming and outgoing from the Warehouse. He is in charge of good arrangement in stacking of stock in the warehouse.
– The staff must be able to handle responsibility, leadership and the pressure, especially at times when receiving imported containered goods from overseas.
He must be able to operate a Forklift, and a valid drivers license.
The staff should be a force for proposal for any improvements and has good peoples skills..
- Knowledge of stock handling
- To respect the FIFO (First In First Out) instructions during the transfer, input and output
- To keep the warehouse in order during movement of goods
- Making sure products have code labellings.
- To do periodic checking of stock
- To check out going stock against invoices
- To ensure the periodic cleaning of his equipment and the warehouse and the tidying of the area
- Accommodating the sales team with sales and customer services
- To respect of the working instructions, safety instructions
- To supervise casual employees during unloading of containers to the warehouse.
- Able to drive the Forklift
- Able to manage stock take
- To drive forklift safely
- To avoid all damage during each transfer
- To respect hireachy
- To inform the managers of any arising problems
- Fluent in english, bislama or french
- Technical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analysis skills
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
- Proactive force
- Valid Drivers licence
How to ApplyPlease email your application's & CV's to Kevin Teuliere; firstname.lastname@example.org or send by post to; Kevin Teuliere Sales & Marketing Manager P O Box 169, Port Vila
20 total views, 1 today