Full-Time Tour Desk Assistant
Main jobs of Office assistant are to show and sale our tours to our customers and assist
the jobs of Japanese staffs.
(Ex. Stock control, to collect the invoice, booking the hotel, tour and flight,
answering phone, sometime accounting, managing our driver’s schedule etc…)
1. Be able to write as well as speak fluently in English and French
*Not basic of French
*If you don’t mention on French, you’re out of selection.
2. Be able to work on weekends also holidays.
*At least on Saturday
*During high-season, we need you to work even your day-off
3. Have some experience or knowledge to use computer like Microsoft Words, Office
and any mail application
*Skill like copy, paste, delete and so on
4. Social/friendly, hard-working, passionate and curious to tourism
5. Neat/tidy, organized and punctual
6. Be able to start working immediately or shortly, and keep working more than one
*The first 3 months will be trial
*We might decide if you can keep working with us or not even during trial term.
7. Be able to manage your own time
8. *Other things you want to mention which you think required to excite your task.
How to ApplyApply by Only Email. (email@example.com) Please attach your CV & Reference Letter.
21 total views, 1 today