Iririki Island Resort & Spa is seeking a suitable candidate to appoint for the position of a Plumber
Reporting to the Maintenance & Engineering Manager, we are seeking an experienced Plumber to add to our team.
Duties include but not necessarily be limited to the following:
- Expertly repair general plumbing components such as toilets, urinals, faucets, hose bibbs and drain
- Efficiently install and fix hot and cold water lines, steam to hot water exchangers, pneumatic steam valves, radiator valves, traps and condensate pipes
- Repair, test and replace hot water heat pumps, chill water pumps, sewage pumps, and pool pumps
- Quickly and permanently troubleshoot steam, water and gas distribution systems
- Provide plumbing sketches and dimensions, interpret blueprints, and create plans
- Assemble, installing, repairing and maintaining the plumbing systems to include sewer lines, plumbing in each building, and water lines
- Completing work orders that may include other general maintenance, such as assisting maintenance staff in completion of tasks.
- Inspecting designated work areas and buildings for problems, completion of identified problems and report to Supervisor.
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Maintain and repair septic and commercial sewer systems
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Proven work experience in plumbing, maintenance, or other related field
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a certified plumber
This is a full time position to commence immediately.
An attractive remuneration package and a variety of benefits will be offered to successful applicant.
How to ApplyApplications close 29th November 2019 Applications to be made in writing to; Human Resource Officer Iririki Island Resort & Spa PO Box 230 Port Vila email@example.com
7 total views, 1 today