Full-Time Pastry Chef
We are looking for a creative Pastry Chef to be responsible for crafting delicious desserts and confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing new recipes for the pastry section of our kitchen. You should be passionate about baking and be inspired to create masterpieces that go beyond our customers’ expectations.
To be successful in this role you must be well-versed in the culinary arts and adhere to strict standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
Pastry Chef Requirements:
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
- Experience working within the food industry as a Pastry Chef, Baker, or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative ability with artistic skill in decorating cakes and other desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible working hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, production environment
- MUST BE A NI-VANUATU CITIZEN
How to ApplyYou can apply by email or post: The Melanesian Hotel P.O. Box 810, Port Vila Vanuatu (678) 22 150 firstname.lastname@example.org Please attached your CV, and references with full contact details.
11 total views, 1 today